Tuesday 17 September 2013

Pilot

Ok, let me start out by saying, I am not a writer nor do I enjoy writing.  I woke up this morning and while waiting for my 11 month daughter to wake up I grabbed my iPad and went on Pinterest - my favorite thing to do in the morning (other than drink coffee that is!). And I came across a pin that said "How to start a blog...in only 10 minutes!".  So I know many of my friends like to pin and then never do what they pinned, but not me, I enjoy doing a lot of things that I pinned.  So here I am - about 20 minutes later and I have started a blog.  I hate writing, always have, so I am not sure why I thought it would be a good idea, other than the fact that I love crafting and have always thought it would be fun to share some of the stuff that I have created.  Plus, I google and pin many blogs for ideas, so thought that maybe I could help out a few people with things that I have tried.

So anyways, to reiterate, I do not enjoy writing, so please do not be too critical on my grammer, typing, etc.  I don't even know if the title of my blog is grammatically correct, I thought about phoning my mom this morning to ask her, but it was too early and I am impatient and don't like to wait too long to do something otherwise it will never happen.  So I thought I better start typing and here I am.  Well I think that is enough for my first post, I promise all posts from now on will have a craft or something I have done.  I am currently planning a Monsters Inc themed birthday party for my daughter so I will have lot's of stuff to show you about that.  As well, I am currently making Aubree (my daughter) some clothes for her dollies for a Christmas present - so I will post some pictures soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment